This is an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Structural Engineer based at our offices in Radcliffe on Trent, Nottingham.
We are looking to appoint a Graduate Engineer on a permanent and full-time basis. If you have a degree in civil/structural engineering then this could be the job for you!
We will be looking for you to have, or be working towards the following skills and attributes:
- An ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- An ability to produce calculations, designs and drawings to achieve a project brief
- A desire to tackle complex technical problems and ability to interpret specifications and present recommendations, both verbally and in writing
- Proficiency in design calculations, both by hand and using appropriate computer software (Tekla/Tedds.) Competence in the use of Microsoft Office
- Proficiency in the use of AutoCad and some Revit experience
- Good organisation and communication skills. A collaborative team worker, the successful candidate will recognise the importance of building relationships with clients, fellow professionals and the mentoring of colleagues
At HWA we place great importance on your professional development. We will support ongoing learning and nurture your enthusiasm and skills with numerous opportunities for training.
Benefits also include:
- Auto enrolment into our pension scheme with matched employer contributions
- Use of a pool car for business travel
- Flexible holiday (purchasing/selling)
- Company and personal performance related bonus scheme
- Flexible working options to improve work/life balance
- Various health and wellbeing policies and a lively social calendar
Salary will be within competitive market rates.
If you have an interest in this role, please email your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org