HWA can provide cost effective and valuable due diligence services to inform clients of any ‘development abnormals’ which may result from any engineering constraints on the site.
This is a high level assessment process which can be tuned to suit the site in question and the client’s needs and identifies key areas of planning and construction risk. This process can be important in ensuring that any abnormal costs are factored into the development appraisal.
The precise scope of our output can be tailored to the project’s specific requirements but will often involve the following:
• Flood Risk
• Environmental contamination
• Utilities assessment
• Drainage strategy
• Structural form requirements and associated budget implications
• Highways access, alterations or constraints
• Traffic and transportation policy constraints
• Topography and boundary constraints